Happiness

 
  man-crying CROPPED.jpg   Twelve Things Happy People Do Differently

I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright and would be automatically bestowed upon me as time passed. I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live – that there were specific disciplines and ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.”
Dan Millman

Read full article

  man-crying CROPPED.jpg   10 Truths re Finding Happiness

What is happiness, and how do we find it? It’s the question we’re all trying to find the answer to. We all seem to be pursuing it, yet we so often miss the mark. Happiness is not merely the absence of suffering or a temporary halt in unhappiness; it’s being connected to who we are. It’s less about elation and perfection, and more about purpose and fulfillment.

Read full article

   

5 Things Happy People Do Before Getting Out of Bed Every Morning

You just woke up and are ready to get out of your bed and start your day. But wait! Let’s bring some mindfulness into life from the moment we get lucid. I recently saw a list floating around of five things you should do before getting out of bed, and a chain of events led me to putting them into words to share with others. You’ll soon discover that they will elevate your state of mind and make you feel like you’re going to be successful at whatever you set out to do. The first step towards accomplishing something is having the intent to accomplish something. These five things will help you do just that.

Read full article

   

The 16 Habits of Exuberant Human Beings

Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorises that while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us.

Read full article

       
       
       



DISCLAIMER
All material on The Art of Healing website should be used as a guide only. Information provided should not be construed or used as a substitute for professional or medical advice. We would suggest that a healthcare professional should be consulted before adopting any opinions or suggestions contained on this website. In addition, whilst every care is taken to compile and check articles written for The Art of Healing for accuracy, the Publisher, Editor, Authors, their servants and agents will not be held responsible or liable for any published errors, omissions or inaccuracies, or for any consequences arising there from. In addition, the inclusion or exclusion of any treatment or product in editorial or advertising does not imply that the Publisher advocates or rejects its use. With respect to article submissions, these are invited but it should be understood that the Editor reserves the final right to edit all articles for length and content prior to publishing. The content, arrangement and layout of this site, including, but not limited to, the trademarks and text, are proprietary to The Art of Healing, and should not be copied, imitated, reproduced, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without the express permission of The Art of Healing. Any unauthorised use of the content, arrangement or layout of the site, or the trademarks found in the site may violate civil or criminal laws, including, but not limited to, Copyright © The Art of Healing. All Rights Reserved.

TERMS & CONDITIONS