- What’s the matter with meta-analysis?
● Should we supplement with Vitamin D
● The Power of Believing – David R Hamilton
● Self-Esteem – What is it exactly and what can we do about it? – Anne Matheson
● Celestial Wellbeing – Rak Razam
● FEATURE: It’s Playtime
– Dance your dreams awake
– Bhakti Yoga
– Kirtan Devotional Singing
● Recreating Aboriginal Ceremony – Mel Brown
● Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
● The Magic of Turning 50In this issue we look at what different activities adults may enjoy to experience more play time in their lives. What we came up with was dancing, devotional yoga and devotional singing, and even NLP can be used to enhance our perceptions on life. Then we continued to cover complementary articles on emotions such as Self Esteem, the Emotional Freedom Technique, and the power of the placebo and the mind-body connection. Our article on Vitamin D by Paul Pitchford gives us another view on the values of this vitamin, and we also have a feature article on Celestial Wellbeing which looks at the influence of the cosmos on our health.
Please add Vol 4 Issue 33 to E-Books with following text:It’s Playtime! Get some different input into how you can have more fun as an adult. Articles in this feature include Dance your dreams Awake, Bhakti Yoga, Kirtan Devotional Singing, and how NLP can help you play more. Featured articles include a discussion on Vitamin D from Paul Pitchford’s book Healing with Whole Foods, Anne Matheson explains self-esteem and why it is so important for human development, Rak gives us a different look at wellbeing from a cosmic perspective, and we include an extract from David R Hamilton’s book The Power of Believing about the undervalued effect of placebo. And there’s lots more, including all our regular articles.
Please add artist KARLA DICKENS to the Artists pages – as per other artists shown on these pages.